Safety and Resilience of Infrastructure and Infrastructure Systems
A large number of the civil infrastructures in Japan are aging. The safety and resilience of infrastructures and infrastructure systems are extremely important. This research unit aims at developing efficient infrastructure management systems, making use of advanced technologies such as sensing technology, information technology, and robotics together with advanced civil engineering.
- Distinguished YNU Professor Kenichi Soga (University of California, Berkeley)
- Distinguished YNU Professor Billie F. Spencer JR. (University of Illinois)
- IAS Visiting Professor Pennung Warnitchai (Asian Institute of Technology)
- IAS Adjunct Professor Limin Sun (Tongji University)
- IAS Visiting Professor Atsushi Homma (East Nippon Expressway Company Limited)
- IAS Visiting Professor Masaaki Yabe (Chodai Company Limited.)