Chemistry of Hydrogen Energy Conversion
We develop systems and materials for direct electrosynthesis of energy carriers and non-precious metal oxide electrocatalysts for oxygen reduction reaction for polymer electrolyte fuel cells toward the development of hydrogen energy technology for renewable energy.
- IAS Visiting Professor Hideto Imai (Nissan Arc, Ltd.)
- IAS Visiting Professor Kota Yamada (ASAHI GLASS CO., LTD.)
- IAS Visiting Professor Koji Sato (JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation)
- IAS Visiting Professor Yoshimi Okada (Chiyoda Corporation)
- IAS Adjunct Professor Teko Napporn (Centre national de la recherche scientifique, France)
Symposium and Seminar